Red line under my nails? Is it true what they say.
Hello everyone, I have been having some really strange symptoms for the past 2 months, recently I have been having some chest pains on the left side, not under my breast but a little to the right of it, this has been happening in and off yesterday and frequent since this afternoon today. I had a negative heart catherzation last year in May so what are my odds that I am going to have a heart attack? Are you okay for a while after you have a negative cath, meaning if you get chest pains that soon after is it safe to assume that you are not having a heart attack? My doctor thought that I may have an infection of my heart valves from all the crazy symptoms I have been having and a week ago I had blood cultures and an echo. I am waiting for the results of these test. Now in the past week and a half I have noticed that my nails have become very rigid!  My nails have never been like this before, I also had some splinter hemorages on a couple of my nails but have none at the moment. The latest thing I have noticed is that at the top of all my nails there is a red line that goes across the top at the tip if on finger under the nail. This has just been that case for the past week or less. I am concerned about this as I have read that this could mean that I have some kind of problem with my heart. I am also having a lot of flutters, I have had these since I was 20 years old but for the past 2 weeks they have been frequent. I dont know if it is because I am worried or if there is a problem. All day today I have also been very hot despite sitting in my room thats kept at 67 degrees.I have only sweat a little today which is not so normal, I do feel over heated though.So I am concerned about this red line under my nail. Is this true about the nail and heart connection? I have no clue what is causing all the symptoms but since April 25th I stared getting Petachia and then a host of strange symptoms. All my blood work seems to be ok, platelets, Kindneys, Liver, CBC and other basic things. The only thing that was high was my triclycroids but they have been since I was a child for some reason. The last blood work I had my Leckroytes (sp) the ones that tell of virus was high normal but even my sed rate was normal at 5. I am so confused. I am a 29 year old female if this is helpful. I also had a headache for 8 days last month, well more like a head pain in one spot but on the 5th day the lefty side of my face and neck swelled up and it has remained that way since. The doctor says that the muscle there is tense and thats why it is swollen but I am not so sure I buy that. I have had tense muscles and they have not swelled and for it to be swollen for over a month now I am not sure. I am still having that head pain off and on and had a pretty bad headache yesterday. I am just concerned now with the nail thing and the chest pains. Sorry for rambling. Any ideas?
It's a possiblity there might be a heart attack. Heart is the link to every part of the body. If you really want to remove the heart hole, application of almond and dark cocoa is proven to aide the functions of the heart. Since heart is complicated, walking to the center for heart cures is better for a detailed and well throughly recovery.
Remove what heart hole? I do not understand, also where do you apply the almond and cocoa?