Right-hand pinkie movement issues
While playing a video game the pinkie on my right hand seized up. I can move it up and down with minor difficultly but I cannot move it from side to side. Additionally, when I attempt to move it from side to side I noticed that the muscle isn't as hard to the touch as the corresponding muscle on my left hand. There in no pain or numbness/tingling either. Also, The position that it is resting in seems to be the same position that it sits in when I grip my mouse. This only occurred about 45 minutes ago but I decided to post it anyway.  Any insight you may be able to give me would be most appreciated.
Most of the time when we are playing games many thing are comming to our mind, our mind is also responcing to them. may be you see some thing in game and feel that you can;'t do that also effect your hand. try to walk in garden and have spend some time in garden or green place. you will feel better,
It sound like you maybe developing Carpel tunnel or tendinitis  a stiffening of the hands that comes from the conjoining muscles in the wrist and forearms. I would give yourself a break. If you are playing with a mouse or at your keyboard alot then get one of those soft pads to rest your wrist on.
Take a break from the game drink lots of water (NOT Soda as its a diuretic which contains allot of SALT AND SUGAR) Do some wrist stretching/flexing exercises. Flex your hand up like a stop sign or palm in face an gently pull fingers back towards forearm then opposite way. place palm on a flat surface back wards till you feel stretch on inside of forearm and lean it to it do these a few times . If it still hurts. Try applying
cold and hot remedies alternating to heal and release the muscles.
When you are on a computer & your typing you can develop a thing called restless syndrome that affects the limbs & fingers it could be that the answer for that unfortunately, is eventually surgery, that is worse case scenario, it could be a simple spasm that will go away in 10 minutes or it could be a mild stroke. Hopefully, it is just a spasm. With a stroke you can be any age & it can affect any part of your body & is not always caused by heredity. If that is it a wait & see game nothing really can be done.
It's been probably about a week now. I've kept up my normal routine and still nothing has changed. I have been watching it though and some strange things seem to be happening. first when I try to flex it out I notice a sucking in on the corresponding muscle. And when I try to flex it out as hard as I can it comes back in instead and feels weak afterwords. Also, if I lay my hand flat out with the palm facing down and attempt to lift and drop my pinkie it will always come down right beside my ring finger with no space between the fingers, also when I try to apply downward force with it it ***** back in as well. I truly have no idea whats going on.
not quite sure why in censored that since it wasn't a curse word.