General Health Community
SICK OF SMELLING CARBON WHERE EVER I GO LITTLE OVER 3 MONTHS NOW

This patient support community is for discussions relating to general health issues, adolescents, babies, child health, eating disorders, fitness, immunizations and vaccines, infectious diseases, and senior health.

I have been smelling exhaust fumes where ever I go for little over 3 months now and I getting really sick of the smell..I can be at the in laws and I smell. I can be in bed and I can smell it.The smell is starting to give me bad headaches and I want to throw up.And I'm having a hard time to get to sleep cause of the smell.I tell my doctures but they haven't done anything about it.Please help me.
Do you suffer from any congestion in the sinus, throat and from catarrhal problems?

If you have any gas equipment where you live, gas heating system, etc., get that checked out for any carbon monoxide or blockages.

Best wishes.