General Health Community
STD maybe??

This patient support community is for discussions relating to general health issues, adolescents, babies, child health, eating disorders, fitness, immunizations and vaccines, infectious diseases, and senior health.

STD maybe??

I had unprotected sex with my fiance about 5 days ago and I've been with him almost an entire year so I haven't been with anyone else in that way and neither has him. It wasnt our first time having unprotected sex but now ever since those 5 days ive been itchy down there like in the inside but not that deep in. It some what feels like a wedgie but not exactly but then again it's not the the point where its unbearable like I can kinda deal with it its just annoying.
Can somebody help me?
It is probably bacterial vaginosis. It's a common infection and sex, particularly rough and unprotected sex, or if it has been a while since the last time you had sex, can disrupt the normal vaginal flora. When that disruption occurs, bacterial vaginosis can happen.

This is NOT an STD. Your partner CANNOT get it OR give it to you. This is an infection of the vagina ONLY, caused by disruption of normal vaginal bacteria.

See your gynecologist for a script for metronidazole. DO NOT drink while taking this medication. It will clear it up in a week and shouldn't give you a rebound yeast infection.
Of course I am not a doctor but as females we go through a lot of stuff and it sounds like you may have a yeast infection or bacterial vaginosis. Just because you have had unprotected sex before and you never felt this way doesnt mean you wont. The bacteria that your body has can change with weather, soaps, laundry detergent in underwear, and different condoms that you have used. The other thing is guys can have yeast infections too and that you could have gotten as well. Vagisil sells home tests in which you can test the ph and balance of bacteria in your vagina. It will also let you know if it its not the normal level it could be something else that you need to get checked out quick because stds can stay dormant for years doesn't matter if you used protection or not meaning you or him in the past with different sexual partners. Hope things get better for you
go get tested. it might just be a bacterial infection or a yeast infection but it could be something else. he may not have been as faithful as you think...sorry but you never know
You might try taking Sepia from the health food store.  Good for female problems.