General Health Community
Scalloped tongue/sore jaw/upset stomach

This patient support community is for discussions relating to general health issues, adolescents, babies, child health, eating disorders, fitness, immunizations and vaccines, infectious diseases, and senior health.

Scalloped tongue/sore jaw/upset stomach

I have a scalloped tongue. I read it can be related to TMJ which I have symptoms of as well, my jaw clicks every time I chew, It can get pretty sore, I've also read other symptoms and I seem to fit into a lot of them...however, I also  for the past few years have had a really sensitive stomach. After eating I often have to rush to the bathroom, and sometimes I have loose stool for days. I've been to a doctor and a specialist and they have found nothing. I know my body and I know something is wrong but I can't figure it out. I also often have upper abdomen stomach pain along with the bathroom issues......any help with this one? or where I should go from here...I was going to make an appt with a Dentist to see about the scalloped tongue and the jaw but do you think this is the right first move?

Thank you
know some people may say the tongue and the stomach issues are not related, and for the life of me I can't find the information I was reading..It had something with the scalloped tongue and stomach issues pretty much exactly what was going on with me...but I can't seem to track it down.

Also more info I’m a fairly active 24 year old female. No allergies, no serious diseases....Just tired of what’s going on.