Scalp problems & hair loss?
Dear,

I have had scalp problems for a couple of years now which in my opinion caused hair loss. I have acne & bumps all over my scalp with different sizes, they dissappear and appear again. My family members tells me that my scalp somehow looks red. I have difficulties to exercise because when I sweat my head itches a lot. I have been to several dermatologists who prescribed roacutane of 10mg which I took for one year, but didn't really help instead I got some liver problems. Others prescribed me lotions to apply on the scalp which also didn't help. Since then I also have some hair loss issues, I have noticed my hair thinning and some patch start to appear on the top of my head. What makes me mad is that whenever I have been to dermatologists they only had a quick look at my scalp and decided to prescribe me something which they thought would cure me. Anyway, do you guys know what this is? Is there someone who can help me out? My family members never had hair loss issues, so I think this is some kind of disease.

Thank you for your help.
I think I am reading this right. You are describing the hair loss in a certain patch area. No where else but that patch seems like it is thinning into a bald spot. If that is the case this is an easy diagnosis. Something called Alopecia areata. This is a type of hair loss that occurs when your immune system mistakenly attacks hair follicles , which is where hair growth begins. Now there is no real treatment for this but it can be reversed with Corticosteroid injections. I have seen it plenty of times in my medical career. Beware of the side effects of corticosteroids so when on them you understand what may be happening and why. Have a great day!
Use a herbal soap to wash your hair on alternate days. Coconut hair oil is good along with some extra virgin olive oil used with castor oil. Castor oil can do wonders especially hair loss problem. Use that on alternate days too to help you achieve a healthy scalp. And there is this recipe where you need to get the roots of fig tree clean and dry them for two days in shade. Grind them and infuse them either in olive oil or pure coconut oil for at least twenty days kept in a dark place. And then apply at night and wash in the morning. Don't forget to filter the crushed root from oil before use.