Seeing flashes and floaters
I have been seeing sudden onset of flashes and floaters. I do see floaters occasionally in the past but about one month ago I started seeing an increase in number of floaters especially under bright light like day time.

I have seen an eye specialist to get my retinal checked and he said nothing is wrong with my retinal.
I am just wondering is it possible for me to have a retinal tear/detachment without the doctor noticing it? And how long will it take for one who has retinal tear/detachment to develop obvious symptoms like the 'casting shadows'?
Do you ever get headaches or migraines after having them?
Maybe slight headache but its really very slight.
Many things going on in your body can cause these shadows or floaters. I was once told by a neurologist that blood pressure, heart even a simple sinus infection can cause this. Me personnally had a migraine for 2 days before the migraine I seen floaters while sitting in my car. shortly later i was a red light and seen dark spots in my vision. i could not see and had to pull over. I called my doc whom sent me to a headache specialist. I told her my symptoms and with just that she decided it would be best to send me for a doppler. needless to say the issue was not my eyes or brain. it was my heart. I was diagnosed with a right to left heart shunt. funny because I thought the visions had to do with my brain. I was wrong.