General Health Community
Severe throat pain and irritaions
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to general health issues, adolescents, babies, child health, eating disorders, fitness, immunizations and vaccines, infectious diseases, and senior health.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Severe throat pain and irritaions

Respected Doctor,
I have been suffering gerd problems for the last ten years.I have used many medicines for the treatment.During the treatment i had been suffering the sore throat prolems also.Ultimately i was given anti biotics for the treatment.
With the passage of time I was diagnosed  hypertension syndromes and was given losartan potassium.I am using 50mg tablet once a day for the last three years.
The problem which i am facing is what ever i eat cold or hot my throat becomes sour and painful.
The pain has spread towards ears and i feel some weight on the left side of my forhead.I feel chills during the day and its
a great job for me to take a bath even in the summer.Is it a thyroid problem?
Recentely i had severer mouth ulcers on the tip of my tongue and  inside walls of my cheeks.The remained there for about one month.I used many gels and mouth wash.I was awake from 2am onwards.This resulted a weight loss of about 6kg.I am 61 kg at the moment.All my trousers are becoming loose.
When i swallow something i feel pain in the glands under my jaws and i feel some hard material in the depth of throat.
There is a pain in my neck and in the left shoulder blade.I am lso a patient of IBS.
I feel less strength in my body than before.and i am still not taking any medicines.This is in fear that i ma not loose more weight.Please advise your openion .
with all my best regards
and God bless you