Skin problem.
Hi, I'm 21 years old seemingly healthy and 125 pounds. I went to the dr when I noticed an itchy rash on my stomach and arms. The dr said she didn't know what it was caused by but it looked like a strep rash. I was fine otherwise and didn't have strep. She told me to use hydrocortisone and if it wasn't gone in a week to come back in. It went away. Also that day I had a full std screening because in the back of my head I thought I might have HIV or syphillis. Everything came back negative. I have also been with my boyfriend 2 years and can't see him cheating on me. Later I noticed hive like lesions popping up on my lips and disappearing within 10-20 minutes. They are not noticeable unless pointed out. The roof of my mouth, nose, and eyes where also itchy prior to any of these symptoms and still continue to be. Today at work the roof of my mouth began to itch so I itched it with my tongue. I felt this hard bump there and it is no longer itchy. I think all of these symptoms are connected because they all feel similar. I take Allegra d occasionally, Wellbutrin, and yaz birth control. These symptoms also seem to be associated with high stress situations, but not all the time. I really need help I don't know what to do my family and my boyfriend all think I'm just a worry wart.
The bump on the roof of my mouth is gone this morning. Which makes me think it was a reaction of some sort.