Skinny and Fat face
Im 33 and unmarried.I have a strange body shape.My body is very skinny but my face looks like that of a fat man.How can I lose fat from my face because with age it is becoming more plump but my overall body weight is not increasing except for the bulge in my belly wich looks even worst.
A good dental surgeon can remove fatty pieces from your cheeks and face.  I saw it on TV - sorry I don't remember the Dr.'s name - It was on Dr. Oz or The Doctors.
I took a look at your photo, your face doesn't look "fat" to me. If you feel that your face looks puffy, you might just be dehydrated. Drink more water, cut down on the salt.
Thanks both of your for reply.This is an old pic of mine.
If that is you, you look great!  To reduce your tummy you might try CLA or Safflower oil.  Maybe you should just relax around other people and not stress so much wondering how you add up.  The person inside is worth so much more than the package.