General Health Community
Stomach pain. Could it be......

This patient support community is for discussions relating to general health issues, adolescents, babies, child health, eating disorders, fitness, immunizations and vaccines, infectious diseases, and senior health.

Stomach pain. Could it be......

Hello, can't really find a group for this topic on MH. Thought this was the best bet. I've been getting alot of bad stomach pain lately. I've also had the flu. Can the flu actually cause this stomach pain? It feels like the after effects of getting punched in the stomach. Don't like it. Someone told me it's due to all the drainage, post nasal drip. Def. getting alot of body aches too. Had recent bloodwork and it all came back normal. Doc put me on azythromyicin antibiotics. Didn't seem to do much. Had a flu shot a few days before this too but had been out and about at the mall as well as touching my nose and mouth like an idiot without thinking about it at the time.
I had azythromycin, too, for a different problem though. I might as well have taken placebo.
Sorry to hear that. So are you too still fighting whatever it was you were put on it for? Are you on something new that is working? If so please disclose the info. I'm effing miserable. Not but maybe maybe a tiny ounce better if at all. Do you have the flu too Jumong?
I recently found out that Xylitol a substitute sweetner is also antibiotic and can help against the flu.  Also black elderberry and gelsemium can be useful to relieve flu symptoms - taking a good multiple vitamin to raise your immunity won't hurt either.  
Thank you for this info silverfox67. This is very interesting. Never knew of this or heard of it. Sounds very good...do you know where Xylitol can be bought? Couldn't agree with you more on the multi-vitamin. Have a Happy Easter!
Xylitol, black elderberry and gelsimium can be bought at a health food store.  Sometimes I prefer going to Amazon to get the lowest prices.
Great info. Thank you so much! :) Forgot about Amazon or Ebay selling stuff like that. Sounds like a good idea...the health food stores where I live are very expensive.
Your comment reminds me of this article.... :)

"Piers Morgan Falls Ill Days After Public Flu Shot with Dr. Oz

Just two days after it was reported that GlaxoSmithKline’s Pandemrix H1N1 swine flu vaccine has actually caused a whopping 800 cases of narcolepsy in children according to Reuters, a major publicity stunt for the efficacy of the flu shot as presented by CNN has crashed and burned.

After receiving his very first flu shot live on air from vaccine advocate Dr. Oz in attempt to showcase the ‘safety and effectiveness of the shot’, Piers Morgan has now developed flu-like symptoms that even he and his guest have attributed to the reception of the shot.

In the January 23 interview with country music celebrity Dwight Yoakam, Piers and Dwight discuss the connection between the recent shot and his new sickness. In the interview, which can be seen below, Piers asks “…As you can tell, things are deteriorating. Is there any advice you can give me?”

Yoakam replies with a simple “Don’t ever take a flu shot again,” sparking further discussion surrounding the public injection that ultimately turned into a PR nightmare for Big Pharma. In a surprising reply, Piers says ““We’re both doing the math, so I mean, we both saw him put that thing in my arm and within 10 days I’m struck down.” It was Piers’ first flu shot in his life, according to his own testimony."
Hey thanks. That is very uplifting. Lol. On a serious note yes that is alarming isn't it? I heard of them being bad but from another source and of an even more frightening things....that they are purposely making them as a means to have population control or something? Heard that they supposedly have stuff in them that actually causes people to get serious death causing diseases later on. Not cool if that is true. Especially to think of very young children getting them! I really hope it's not true.
Vaccines affect the immune system and can also causes allergic reactions.  The problem is when something does happen big pharma wants to covers it up. And the most ridiculous cover up i've ever seen is when a 14 year old girl from the UK collapsed immediately after a cervical cancer vaccine and died a hour later. The cause of death was, and i kid you not, was listed as a malignant tumour of the chest.
That is awful. I wouldn't completely doubt it. I really hope this gets stopped. That they crack down on this. That is horrible what happened to that poor 14 year old girl. I just hope karma and or a higher force sees all of this and will hold these people responsible for their actions. That is disgusting to know it is for profit and people are losing their lives forever because of it.