Swollen Feet
My right foot is swollen and won't go down.  Doesn't hurt, just swollen.  What does this mean and should I be concerned/worried?
Yes and no. The fact the right foot only is involved, and not both, has diagnostic significance. You have a yellow flag that suggests you recieve a work-up by an M.D. team at a teaching hospital. The problem could be minor, or be as serious as left-heart failure reflecting itself in venous pre-load anomalies. Chances are the problem is not that serious. Sometimes an elastic stocking is prescribed. Sometimes a diuretic, such as Lasix (a made-up name standing for "lasts six hours") is indicated. But there are other possible causes and treatments. This is a problem that should be addressed by an M.D.. You should be concerned/worried. To keep matters in perspective the chances are this is not life-threatening, but you require an in-person work-up by an M.D. to perform a differential diagnosis.