Swollen Lymph Nodes
I was wondering what some causes are for swollen lymph nodes in the chest.  I had a CT scan a year ago and was told the lymph nodes around my heart were swollen.  I was told follow up in three months for another CT scan to see if the swelling went down.  Well I have four kids and things were busy and I forgot about the appointment.  Recentyl, I went to the doctor because I have not been feeling good and there was a lot of things bothering me - feeling achy, stomach cramps, itchy skin, headaches, tired, tightness in my chest, numbness in my arms and the tips of my fingers feeling tingly sometimes - basically, a lot of things that were bothering me.  The doctor ordered lots of tests - CT scan, MRI, sonogram (internal with a wand), blood work, stool samples, pap smear - too many.  The nurse called and left a message, my test results were in and I needed to call asap and make an appt, that it was urgent.  Well, I talked to her today and she said that I had the following - hemoragic cists on my ovaries, possibly endometrial cancer, lymphadenopathy, possible lymphoma.  Needless to say I am real concerned.  She said that my lymph nodes around my heart are swollen more now than what they were a year ago.  I am trying to find out what could cause swollen lymph nodes around the heart.  What could be wrong with me?  I don't expect you to tell me exactly but I am looking for possible, realistic, honest possiblities.  Any help that you could give me would be very appreciated.  Thank you very much for your time.  I am very thankful if you answer this and assist me with any possibilities you know of.
I'm not an expert, but have been researching about lymphoma's.  You should google it, it would explain alot.  Also anytime you have cancer concerning the lymphatic system it can spread to other parts of the body.  A lot of you symptoms you mentioned was part of lymphoma and Hodgkins Disease.  I think it would help you out if you researched that on the internet.  If it is Hodgkins that curable rate is the highest of all cancers, like 90 to 95%.  I have a lump in my armpit that I can concerned about that I have an appointment with a doctor next week, so I have been doing a lot of researching.  My grandmother who I look very much like was diagnosed with Hodgkins at my age and died 5 years later, but this was before there was treatment.  Hope this helps a bit.