Swollen Lymph node in my upper thigh
I went to the doctor about my swollen node and night sweats, he check my white blood cells and seen nothing abnormal.  The sweats are gone at night but now I started getting these small really red boils on my body, its been a week and my node has not gone down.  I am getting worried, I stay in shape and I just would like to know what could cause such a thing? is it dangerous? going back to see my doctor this week.
Make sure to keep your doctor appointment.  Ask your doctor about a Pet Scan to check for cancer in your tissues or Lymphnoids.  Better to be on the safe side.  
you are probably having an inflammation of your nodes and seeps like a bacterial infection. as it is a week now you need to get treatment from your doctor soon. take Oral Cloxacillin 250mg qds, Oral Erythromycin 250 mg qds, Famotidine 20mg bid, Paracetamol 500mg SOS if you have fever only