Sydney GP recommendations; *urgent request*
Is anyone here from Sydney?

I'm in need of a recommendation for a GP as I haven't been able to see anyone at all for almost a year due to being bed bound.

I'd prefer a doctor who specialises in or enjoys dealing with complex and chronic illnesses. I would probably need someone willing to negotiate home visits, which would be most convenient for a doctor who practises from the inner city, eastern suburbs or inner west (possibly lower north shore too).

Thank you very much for your help.
I am in Sydney.

You should call a bulk billing medical centre and ask if they can send a doctor to you. When you  call tell them your main problem eg dermatology and ask if they can send a GP with a strong interest in dermatology.

Ideally you will visit the medical centre yourself.

One medical centre I have used and am happy with  is Bondi Junction Medical and Dental Centre on Bronte Road in Bondi Junction. Not to be confused with Bondi Junction Medical Centre on Oxford st.

You will only know if a bulk billing doctor can be sent out to you if you call the centre. Many private doctors costing a lot of money will come out to see you, but I don't know any,

Good luck. Let me know how you went.