Throat, Kidney, and Yeast infections.
I have a throat infection, a kidney infection, and now a yeast infection, all of which don't seem to be improving and I take my last antibiotic for my throat and kidney infection tomorrow. Should I seek more help? How serious can it get if I don't bother go back to the doctors about it or get treated?
The yeast infection is from the antibiotics.  You need to call the doctor and report what is going on.  Your kidneys are very important and you can't mess around.  

Once you are done with antibiotics, you can take a probiotic to get your bacterial flora back to normal.  You can use a cream to control symptoms now.  
I am currently away from home, on a trip. I thought I had enough antibiotics until I returned but I don't and I have no probiotic or any other form of treatment with me that I can use to help. Will holding it off for another week or so do much harm? :l