Tinnitus after dental work?
Hello all. 20 year old male here. Ive had a very low amount of tinnitus since I was little. It's never been that bad before. However, the other day I had to get 3 cavities filled in the back of my mouth. The buzzing from the drill made my ears ring for a few hours afterwards. However, it seems to have not gotten any better. I can mainly hear it in my left ear and its gone from my right. I also have generalized anxiety disorder, so the thought of it never going away has been stuck in my mind for a few days now and I think that is amplifying it. I don't feel nauseated or dizzy. Just alot of ringing in my left ear. So is it possible that I am hearing normal and its just being amplified by 10x because of psychological reasons or do I really have a problem here?
Just wanted to chime in again. Went to the drs. He took a peek in there and told me the ringing is because both of the areas of my eardrums are swollen and its more on the right side. He prescribed me prednisone and an antibiotic in case it ruptured. can this casue the ear ringing that I am getting? I know to trust my doc, but I'm just super nervous about this.