Tired
I hope this posts to the Family Medicine Doctor forum.

Dear Dr. Keyes of the Family Medicine forum,
  I'm 27 and I'm tired all the time, sleep about 8:30PM-8:30AM and my body wants even longer, I wake unrefreshed, take naps in the day, lack energy and motivation, family history of fatigue and thyroid problems on my Mom's side but I'm yet diagnosed.  I also have other symptoms of hypothyroid.  I eat well and do some walking excercise, and have healthy friendships.  A few years ago moved out of a stressful unhealthy living environment.  I haven't been to a doctor in a long time but plan to go to a new MD.
  What does it sound like?  I suspect hypothyroid and plan to get tested.  What else could it be?

This discussion is related to Peculiar symptoms.
Just noticed this went to the regular forum and that the doc forum is fee-based.

Anyone else have information to share about my post?