Twitching eyelid
My right  upper eyelid has been twitching randomly for several months now. It appears to have started shortly after I began wearing a nasal CPAP mask for my sleep apnea. Someone suggested it is possible that I'm getting air through my sinuses behind my eye socket  and it is causing the twitching from pressure on the nerves. Is this a possibility?
Yes their is a possibility of this thing. If you can remove that mask then try doing that and watch what happen to your eyes.
No I don't think you have air in your eye. I work with alot of people who wear them and I've never seen that. I think that when you fall asleep, it either sqeezing near your eye or rubbing, which is irritating your eyelid nerves. Maybe you could try to adjust the mask a little differently or track where you fall asleep and wake up to see if you are moving alot.
Usually when my eyelid twitches, it's usually related to smoking or drinking coffee - your DR that is treating your sleep apnea should have some input - perhaps you could ask to speak with them over the phone and get that answered quickly?