Very Concerned
Ok so I had a period in February and then didn't have another period until September...During the months of April, May, and June I couldn't keep anything down and was nauseated all the time as well as very tender breast...I took home test and they all said negative, so I went to the clinic and the test there also said negative..So what could be the reason to why I didn't have a period for 6 months straight???
Sorry to hear this! Have you had any other tests done apart from pregnancy?
Or are you over or under weight?
No I haven't had any test done yet but I am this coming week so I just wanted some heads up about the situation...And I am a plus size female but not overweight and my weight never interfered with my cycle before...
As I always say I am no doctor, but I will help if I can. First, off have you been stressed? Or did you just believe and almost want to be pregnant? The reason I ask is stress can cuase you to miss your period, I have once for two months. And when I first got with my now husband I thought I was and started showing signs of pregnancy. This lasted 4 months. Then my period just popped back up, we were disappointed. But if the nause was real bad and you just want a for sure answer see a doctor. Or go to a woman's health clinic. You never can be to carful. Good luck!!!
No I wasn't stressed during the time and yes I did believe that I was and was trying..And when it popped up I was disappointed as well...I am going to see a Obgyn next week so I hope everything is ok...Thanks
Oh yep, thats fair enough. ok so its got nothing to do with weight, reason i ask is i put on alot of weight quickly and my periods stopped.
Best thing is to see obgyn as you mentioned. Good Luck :)
Yeah just try to stress it to much. I remember how happy I was thinking I was pregnant, and how hard it hit when I wasn't. My OB told me that it was nothing to worry about everything looked fine. Keep me posted and I am praying for you.
Thanks to you both...I will let you both know my outcome!! Thanks for the advice!!