General Health Community
What can this pulsating sensation be?!

This patient support community is for discussions relating to general health issues, adolescents, babies, child health, eating disorders, fitness, immunizations and vaccines, infectious diseases, and senior health.

What can this pulsating sensation be?!

I am a pretty healthy 21 year old who has been having weird pulsating sensation under my left breast for the past 3 days. This situation has happened before, probably around half a year ago. At first I thought it was my heart so I went to the ER, they gave me multiple blood test and a EKG and told me my heart was completely healthy and fine. They assumed it was my stomach so they gave me some generic version of prilosec and something similiar to maalox.

Another way I would describe the sensation is a twitching of your eye, except the sensation is a little lower than my left breast. When I touch it I can feel the pulse twitching for good couple seconds, stopping and starting again. So I started to freak out and read up on the internet about it. I was wondering could this be something to worry about? I read about Abdominal Aortic Aneurysms? Could that be it or am I too young to have that? By the way the twitching doesn't give me any pain, shortness of breath whatsoever. It's just annoying. It comes and goes, but it has been feeling better today. Please help!!