What could it be
Hello everyone, I posted a question to the community as well as exeprt answer from Doctor HHH. I received great answers back, but was told that i might get more help in the general health forum. I had a brief unprotected encounter with a friend who turned out to be HSV positive. I tested at week 6, 12, and 28 post the exposure and all results were negative. Doctor HHH stated that at 28 week my test results would be accurate. I stated that i sometimes feel a slight itch and tingle sometimes on my penis. I also stated that I have pressure in my pubic area and Doctor HHH told mentioned that its not herpes and he would have reccomended against testing for herpes to begin with. He also stated that my brief encounter made testing unnecessary. He also stated that my symptoms sound like Chronic Pelvi Pain Syndrom (CPPS). It scared the hell out of me because i started feeling this way after the encounter. Should I really stop worrying about herpes and focus on what the problem could be? Thanks
Did they check your urine?  You didn't have a UTI?  Are you dehydrated?  Maybe you drink too many sodas or tea.  Could cause your urine to burn just a little.  Try some mint tea to see if that alleviates some of the pressure and tingling.  Since the doctor ruled out HSV, it's possible that you just have very strong urine at this time. Drink lots of water (I personally drink about a gallon a day).  If you don't like the taste of water add a little lemon or lime juice to it.  A lot of us get dehydrated because we don't get thirsty until we are past the dry stage.  Hope you feel better soon.
Please do not overdrink water or any liquid.  By all means drink water and liquids that do not dehydrate you like fruit juices. Trust your body to tell you if you need water. We have lost the sense to listen to our body for our basic needs. Overdrinking can be dangerous!
You're fine. That stuff happens to me all the time.

Here's the deal: I'm a hypochondriac, and you're going to turn into one if you don't settle down. What's happening, is you're focusing too hard on symptoms and inventing reasons for them to occur.

One of the first lines of defense in hypochondria is recognizing this axiom: when you look for symptoms you will find them. Most often, when something is wrong? You'll know it. You won't have to look for it.

My penis itches all the time. I'm clean. Grab some jock itch powder if it's really an issue.
Thanks, whats scaring me is that I started to feel this after my encounter. Im trying my best to let it go because of so much great information from this site. I made a dumb decision that I will never do again and I swear on my life. With my last IGG test result at 6.5 months should be accurate and conclusive.