What is this pain?
The last couple of days I've had sharp - stabbing pain up under my ribs. It's mostly on my right side but sometimes in the middle too. It only lasts for a sec or two and is really sharp like someone poked a needle in my ribs. When I get it, I get a weird dizzy like feeling. It's happened about 3 or 4 times in the last couple of days. It only lasts for a sec or two.
I don't have a gall bladder.
What can this be, any suggestions is appreciated.
Thank you, Cecelia
Go see a doctor.
Could just be bad gas, although that wouldn't normally last for days.
This is the same kind of pain my mom had before she was diagnosed with cancer. Not to scare you or anything. I'd strongly suggest you see a doctor, though.
Did your Dr tell you to stay on a low fat diet after your gallbladder surgery? Your body can't process fats like it used too and this can some times cause pain.
But only your Dr can tell you what's going on so make an appointment.    Remar
hello how are your bowel movements? and have you tried fiberwise it helps to move your small  and large intestines to do their function normally , give a try its by Melaleuca it is not sold in stores if you do not find someone near you that can help you leave me a post , hope you feel better God bless