Aa
A
A
Close
Avatar universal
What to do for Pressure Washer Injury
17 year old son was hit in the arm with an industrial power washer. He is out of state right now. Won't be home until Sat. He said it starts at his shoulder and goes to his elbow. Long red burn with welps on either side and some of it has bled and is scabbing over. He has been keeping Neosporin on it and cleaning it everynight with peroxide. He said it no longer hurts  (happened a week ago, and I just found out about it). Said I don't need to go get him until Sat., but as a mom I am worried sick about this. His friend's mom said it looks ok. But him mentioning the red line has me thinking blood poisoning...but then there is the burn.  I don't know if I should leave it alone until he comes back then take him to his doctor or head straight to Oklahoma and take him to an er...please help


This discussion is related to Lab. Mistake HCL acid inhale.
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
547680 tn?1214778330
I had a welt that sounds like that , but honeslty if you go to a tattoo or piercing shop, or even hot topic and get some H2Ocean (Its a sterile salt water spray) and use that and neosporin to treat it- it should be fine, he may have a small scar but if it does not get any better after a week or so, Id make an appointment with your GP
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Avatar universal
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Avatar universal
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.
General Health Community Resources
Top General Health Answerers
363281 tn?1353103243
Blank
Nelson, New Zealand
Avatar universal
Blank
Queensland, Australia
19694731 tn?1482853437
Blank
AL
80052 tn?1496327897
Blank
way off the beaten track!, BC
973741 tn?1342346373
Blank
Avatar universal
Blank