Whats wrong with me?
Gradually over the last few days I have been feeling more and more sick.
My symptoms are:
Headache
Trouble breathing
     It feels like there is alot of pressure on my chest.  It is harder to breathe with I am standing.  When I take a deep breath I cough.
Chills
My skin is very sensitive to touch
Body aches

What could be wrong with me?
Are any of these symptoms of a bacterial infection?  My boyfriend just had a bacterial infection so I am curious if I could have cought this from him.
Hello, usually pressure on the chest associated with difficulty in breathing is considered serious in males or females in post-menopausal period-that is after cessation of your normal menstrual cycles. You have not mentioned your age. If you don't fall in this previously mentioned group then there is no need to worry. These would be the initial symptoms of a viral/bacterial infection. You could just take an analgesic/anti-pyretic for the chills and body-ache. If fever persists for more than 3 days you may need a course of anti-biotics for which you need to visit your local doctor. Yes, in all probability you have acquired this infection from your boyfriend.