Whats wrong with my eye?
My Left eye is hurting Like really bad ! Its causing me difficulty at times to see and its causing me lack of sleep any ideas as to what it can be.. I have been putting warm water on it. any ideas ?
Check with your doctor to see if you possibly have migraine headaches in your eye.  Believe it or not migraine doesn't always just cause a regular headache.  Your doctor might send you to  a neurologist to determine what is causing the pain in your eye.   You might want to start with an eye doctor first to determine if there is an infection or a foreign body in your eye.   Hope you get some help.... we need to protect our eyesight.
Hey, thanks for that. I have an eye infection called blephitis.. its well bad. i have to have anti-biotics and eye drops. I dont know what it is but myne is chronic ?
Sometimes blephitis can be taken care of by a simple surgery to remove the offending eye lashes or fixing the little tear ducts.  Hope that helps you!