General Health Community
abnormal bleeding
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to general health issues, adolescents, babies, child health, eating disorders, fitness, immunizations and vaccines, infectious diseases, and senior health.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

abnormal bleeding

Hi I'm 19 and I am experiencing abnormal bleeing after my last period. My period ended then a week after it ended it started agian it was like a mini period, so after about a week it went away but I'm experiencing light spotting again just like the last time, I don't take birth control and I havnt had sexual intercorse in a while. I don't have the money right now to go to a doctor but i dont want to wait and it end up being something really bad and not doing anything about it, so I was hopeing someone could help me I'm scared and don't no what to do.
4 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
hi, you send you haven't had sexual intercourse in a while is that years or months. have you every taken birth control if no to all these questions, it could be your hormones as you are quite young. Do you have heavy periods
Blank
Go to a clinic , it's free ask them for a check up , they'll be more than happy to help you. if you tink it's really that bad . you should go , if not wait until you have money to go to a better doc to get it checked out entirely
Blank
I havent had sexual intercourse in maybe a month, anf no I don't take birth control, and yes my periods are very heavy and are so intince in pain sometimes I get sick and can't get out of bed sometimes. What do u think it is?
Blank
And now the bleeding is getting worse again idk if its my period or what?
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
General Health Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
The 3 Essentials to Ending Emotiona...