b12 injections
I have been told i need b12 injections, when i had my first booster injection i experienced side affects of chronic fatigue, palpatations, dry mouth and feeling sick. i know these are some of the uncommon side affects and when i told my doctor he said he wanted me to stop taking the injections. however they did make me feel better but no doctor i have spoken to seems to know why i had this reaction and if their is any other way for me to get the b12 i need. my friend who is a nurse said it could be a case that my body was craving b12 that i had these reactions, has anyone heard of this before and any advice on what i should do as my doctor hasnt a clue.
Sublingual B-12 is an alternative.

I might suggest an injection from another pharmaceutical company. It is entirely possible the lot you were injected with had manufacturing problems.

I trust, as required by law, your physician reported the side effects to the FDA.
Thank you so much, i was beginning to think i had to feel rubbish forever. I have an appointment with my doctor this morning so i will speak to him and see if he reported it and if i can have the other in injection. Il keep you posted.