General Health Community
bleeding during sex

This patient support community is for discussions relating to general health issues, adolescents, babies, child health, eating disorders, fitness, immunizations and vaccines, infectious diseases, and senior health.

bleeding during sex

Every time i had sex for the past couple of weeks i have been bleeding. I have had an abnormal pap smear in the past but my last pap came back normal. Every time i have gotten my pap soon as my cervix was touched it bleeds. i have no stds or anything. the only problem i had was my abnormal pap that one time and now its back to normal. can anyone tell me what's wrong with me.
I'm surprised your Dr has'nt done more testing if you bleed during a pap test. It might be time to see another Dr. What were the abnormal results of your one pap test? Have you been checked for infections and all STD's?   Remar