General Health Community
bleeding during sex

Join discussions relating to general health issues, adolescents, babies, child health, eating disorders, fitness, immunizations/vaccines, infectious diseases, and senior health.

bleeding during sex

i was with my boyfriend and i started bleeding during sex on occasions, i would get a sicky feeling in my stomach. And the first time this happened it lasted for around 9 days. I have had sex with 2 different men since and it has happened with all of them but the last time i had sex i also experienced a burning sensation down below. The burning would get so bad that i could hardly go to the toilet. The bleeding and burning only lasted for a day or 2. I cant think of anything to explain what is happening??
Have you been to the Dr? Sounds possibly like you may have uninary issues...
Avatar n tn
I think that you should go to the doctors and get that checked out. It could be something serious
Have you gone to the doctor's yet? It sounds like you need to. It may be an infection, cut, scarred tissue, and so on.