body vibrations / nervous system
i have been having some inner body vibrations for the past couple of days and i an only 25 years old. its in my in my head to my stomach and through my right led. dose anyone know what going on with me. and i no major health issues besides being over weight.. what should i do . thanks
That is due to your liver problem. If you drink too much give up and consult neurological
It is possible that you have high blood pressure.  My now-deceased husband told me that's how he felt before he got treatment for it.  Also, it's possible that you have low blood sugar; I have diabetes and if I let my sugar get too low (by not eating regularly), my insides feel really shaky.  Another thing to consider is nerves.  I have anxiety problems and sometimes feel like this.

Hope this helps.  At any rate, you should consult your primary care physician.  Good luck!
i only drink socially butt not all the time.
thanks for you answer i will do that