child unconscious
My two children were playing rough and my 3 year old must of hurt himself because he started crying, when i picked him up, he stopped crying and stopped breathing, going in and out of consciousness. He was blue in the face and kind of jerking his head like he was fitting, then his head would go limp. I called to my husband to phone an ambulance, and layed him on the ground to begin cpr and he woke up and came to, crying. He is ok now, but i was wondering what could have caused all of that. Would a neck injury do that?
Did the paramedics give him CPR aswell and what advice ,I would get him checked out anyway to find out what caused this to happen,It is a good idea to supervise small children particularly if he was playing with an older child rough housing is not good for small children,.and 3 year old is small, how old is the other one?