clogged feeling in throat
On and off I have been getting a clogged feeling at the front of my throat, quite near the bottom and I am not sure if my throat is swollen or there are any strange lumps present.  I have no trouble breathing, my nose isn't clogged and my sinuses are fine... just the throat.  It seems to get worse after I eat or drink and feels fine first thing in the morning.  I can't cough it up either no matter how hard I try - it just won't shift!- and congestion tablets don't seem to be working. My throat feels raw from it and it is just really starting to annoy me now. What could be causing it and is there anyway of treating it? I'm not allergic to anything I know of.... Thanks guys x
Oh... and my throat and mouth feel very dry... dunno if that fits in but it might XD
OMG my fiancee had experienced the same symptoms yesterday. She felt like something was just setting in her throat. She was so miserable for 24 hours.  I had to feed her pepto and anti-acids. She is feeling better today but I think this feeling is associated with the WDs. Anxiety was part of it. Let me know what you have been taking or what you are trying to come off of. You are not alone.
Really? I hear it IS quite common... I have been having problems with hormones apparantly which has been giving me anxiety too, but am not taking anything at the moment. Thanks for getting in touch.  And... what are WDs?