corrosive poisoning
In an incident due to injestion of acid i got my oral cavity nd complete pharynx burnt.
Now i am on tracheostomy and gastrostomy tube for feeding.
I underwent PHARYNGEAL SYNECHAE RELEASE+ EXCISION OF WEB UNDERMICROSCOPIC WAS DONE AND TRISMUS RELEASE CONTRACTURE OF MOUTH AND PHARYNGOPLASTY  after the release of my stricture in pharyngyal area nd soft palate nd a bit of release of the oral cavity now i can open my mouth up to an inch
The doctors suggest me to go for LARYNGOPHARYNGO ESOPHAGECTOMY AND PERMANENT TRACHEOSTOMY.
My pharynx is completely constricted like there is a very little space in the pharynx so they want to join the colon from intestine to the base of tongue and remove the larynx part completely
- Now my question is that is there any other way that without removing the larynx my surgery can be done ?
- When can i go for the surgery as it is already one and half year shall i wait or shall i go a head for the surgery?
- What are the chances of survival in that surgery and if  I am on this gastrostomy tube for feeding then what are the     chances of survival?

This discussion is related to Ms. Hasten.