dizzy, and shaking hands
it seems like every other evening i get these spells where i feel dizzy almost like im floating and my legs feel weightless, my hands and fingers start to midly shake. like little tremors.ive been taking prozac for last 2 1/2 months, but it started happening the second month i was on prozac, i would think if it was a side effect of prozac it would have strted the first month,also` about a year ago i lost a massive amount of bllood from a miscarriage i had to have  bllod transfusions, after that i was anemic ,i began taking iron and thought i had took care of it, i just dont know why i get this way or what its from i quit taking prozac for a week but its still happening .
also i have had panic attacks and i can control panic attacks now, what i have now doesnt make my heart rate go up like a panic attack , i can clearly tell the difference, also when i have these spells i feel feverish, and nausated