drunk feeling with no alcohol.....5th time
I HAVE BEEN DRUNK FEELING GOING ON 2 WEEKS THIS TIME..... I HAVE A HARD TIME CONCENTRATING, REMEMBERING THINGS, ETC..... I AM 31 YEARS OLD, I AM A PROFESSIONAL FIREFIGHTER/ PARAMEDIC..
THIS ALL STARTED WHEN I GOT THE STOMACH FLU  ON THE 4TH OF JULY... I HAD A FRIEND AT THE ER GIVE ME A SHOT OF PHENERGAN TO CALM THE STOMACH AND MAKE ME STOP PUKING... I WENT HOME AND WENT TO SLEEP... WHEN I WOKE UP I HAVE BEEN DRUNK FEELING EVER SINCE, TO DAY IS NOW THE 14TH OF JULY.... THIS HAS HAPPENED TO ME ABOUT 5 TIMES NOW... DONT KNOW WHAT TRIGGERS IT, BUT IT IS NOT INNER EAR PROBS, MY HEART, ETC... I HAVE HAD TONS OF TEST AND NOBODY CAN FIND ANYTHING.... CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP.... THANKS
The only thing that I can think of is you might be dehydrated, do you drink enough water?

I would have thought this would be inner ear related, but, you said you have had tests to rule that out. Do you have low blood pressure, that can make you dizzy too.

Wish I could give you more ideas.