drunk feeling
what can caues drunk like feeling            /

This discussion is related to been feeling woozy, like partially drunk, eyes also feel funny..
Hi, I too have been having the same symptoms for quite some time. All my blood tests are 'borderline', but in the doctors words, ok. My glucose test- borderline, thyroid test- borderline, ESR -borderline!  Nothing seems to relieve it except sleep, although not day time sleep. If I wake up feeling ok then I know its a good day. If it comes on suddenly day time, it goes away.
If anyone has any joy then please let me know. It seems that anything I go to the doctors for these days remains unresolved.
Hi, just to reiterate, I have the exact same symptons as yourself. Funiily enough when i get up in the morning the symptons are not so bad, however as the day goes on the symptons get worse. This leads me to believe that it may be an inner ear problem. I have posted  a simple excercise on this forum, which does seem to relieve thes symptons for me, feel free to follow them and see how you get on. I know exactly how you feel and feeling like this can make you very depressed, but please try to stay positive.