General Health Community
excedrin and coca cola

Join discussions relating to general health issues, adolescents, babies, child health, eating disorders, fitness, immunizations/vaccines, infectious diseases, and senior health.

excedrin and coca cola

I started to have a migraine around 10 last night. i took two sumatriptan succitate because one never works. i got up around 6 in the morning with a migraine. i took two excedrin extra strength and the migraine was gone by 10. i started having menstrual cramps not too long after. i took another two excedrin around 1 in the afternoon for the cramps and i had a coke because i was told the caffeine could help prevent headaches. i took my final dose of excedrin about 6 in the evening for the cramps and ive been sipping on the bottle of coke. its after 3 in the morning...i cant sleep because my hands are numb...could this be because of the caffeine?
TAKING TOO MUCH EXCEDRIN CAN BE HARMFUL.
YOU SHOULDN'T TAKE NO MORE THAN 2 CAPSULES A DAY. I SUFFER FROM MIGRAINES, I TAKE 2 EXCEDRIN WITH A FEW SIPS OF COCA COLA ALONG WITH A NAP, I WAKE UP FEELING WEAK BUT BEST BELIEVE ITS BETTER THAN HAVING THAT HORRIBLE PULSE IN YOUR HEAD.