General Health Community
excedrin and coca cola

This patient support community is for discussions relating to general health issues, adolescents, babies, child health, eating disorders, fitness, immunizations and vaccines, infectious diseases, and senior health.

excedrin and coca cola

I started to have a migraine around 10 last night. i took two sumatriptan succitate because one never works. i got up around 6 in the morning with a migraine. i took two excedrin extra strength and the migraine was gone by 10. i started having menstrual cramps not too long after. i took another two excedrin around 1 in the afternoon for the cramps and i had a coke because i was told the caffeine could help prevent headaches. i took my final dose of excedrin about 6 in the evening for the cramps and ive been sipping on the bottle of coke. its after 3 in the morning...i cant sleep because my hands are numb...could this be because of the caffeine?