eyelid ulcer
my 5 year old daughter has what appears to be a small round ulcer under her lower eyelid. About 6 weeks ago her eyelid was swollen and a bit red on the outside and it went down within a few days. The coloration has come back on the outside so we looked under her lid and discovered this ulcer looking thing. It will be a few days before we can get to a doctor.Are there any home rememdies we can try for now? thanks, loren
It sounds like a sty(spelling)? I would'nt put anything on her eye until you can see the Dr. You can put a clean warm wash cloth on it though. Just have her hold it gently on her eye. I hope she feels better after seeing the Dr. Take care. Remar
After thinking about this for a few minutes I was wondering if you could take her to a Med Center? If she has something under her eye lid it could be scratching her eye and this could be dangerous leading to an eye infection. Med Centers are open on the week ends. Just look in your phone book or call your local hospital and they can tell you where one is.