General Health Community
face look

This patient support community is for discussions relating to general health issues, adolescents, babies, child health, eating disorders, fitness, immunizations and vaccines, infectious diseases, and senior health.

face look

My age is 19 years old,but my face is like a child.I havn't teenager look.What can i do for get teenager Look?
I think you need to see an endocrinologist or someone that deals with this in your area, to see if your hormones are right. Do you have your other male organs normal size and everything else normal? Has your voice changed from like a boys voice to a man's yet? Anyway, I think these are connected and that it has to do with have the right balance of hormones. The sooner you go the better.
thanks
You are welcome. I hope you resolve your issues. Keep your confidence up. I'm sure you are a great person and just need to find out what is going on.  It is good you are seeking help. We are always here to help.
mkh9