fatigue
I just got my last blood work results regarding my thyroid.  This time I did not require med adjustement.  Yet, I still feel very tired.  I cannot get through my day without having to nap it out.  If I go about my normal chores, it draines the life out of me.  Shopping seems to be very hard, a trip to the grocer and back and I need to rest it out  with an hour or more nap time.  In the past I have been anemic, they removed my uterus to regulate that in 2004, last april I underwent major surgery, I had a clementine size tumor in my colon, fortunately I did not need any chemo since it was not at an advanced stage.  My last biopsy was last march which turned out good.   Why am I having so much trouble getting my full energy back.  
I am sorry fatigue is really debilitating isnt it, I am thinking you may get some better answers if you pout this onto the Expert /Doctor forum take a look we have several .
There are three major causes of fatigue. There are also a host other possibilities. Thyroid malfunction is one of these. Bear in mind that the TSH measured takes a few weeks to adjust to medication. Assuming your TSH is within normal limits, you need to have your hematcrit taken. A low hematocrit will cause fatigue. The third most common cause is an insulin utilization syndrome - you have a blood sugar problem. You need a test called an A1C and your blood sugar tested.  Get yourself a home meter and take it yourself. Assuming all three pathways lead nowhere, you need a professional evaluation. While cancer is not usually the cause, some malignancies stimulate production of hormone-like signaling substances that cause extreme sleepiness. The tumor in the colon could be the cause of the fatigue. If this is the case consult an oncologist for a treatment recommendation.