Aa
A
A
Close
feeling drunk tierd dizzy funny
i would love to know why i feel like this every day like im in my own world.when i look at people i feel strange like i cant focus right like i need to swint my eyes to focus and no i dont need glasses had eyes chect thier fine i can lay in bed then feel like im on a round about.  i feel tierd all the time.i have three boys 11 8 4 oldest as toureets and ocd.im also a childminder so an extra 7 kids and im a size 8 always on the go always out.always helping people with problems and taking them shopping on days off.im on my own so im the one who does all the house jobs d i y.so i do understand im over active and thts why im tierd all the time but the extras get in the way.just wish some one could tell me so i can get on with it.x

This discussion is related to been feeling woozy, like partially drunk, eyes also feel funny..
Cancel
2 Answers
Page 1 of 1
You may want to see your Dr to have some tests ran. You could be low on your B vitamins, anemic or completely run down. You should also have your ears checked because it sounds like your having some dizziness.
Your also having some symptoms of depression. I'm not a Dr of course and only he/she will be able to tell you if that's what's going on.
I hope you find out what's going on and feel better soon. Take care. Remar
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
2 weeks ago i felt a sharp pain go up the back of my neck and have felt dizzy (kind of like a hangover) ever since,my eyes feel irritated and watery and the 2 muscles in the back of my neck have been sore and since i have no insurance at the moment i am desperate to find a solution! Also been having crazy dreams.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
General Health Community Resources