feeling drunk tierd dizzy funny
i would love to know why i feel like this every day like im in my own world.when i look at people i feel strange like i cant focus right like i need to swint my eyes to focus and no i dont need glasses had eyes chect thier fine i can lay in bed then feel like im on a round about.  i feel tierd all the time.i have three boys 11 8 4 oldest as toureets and ocd.im also a childminder so an extra 7 kids and im a size 8 always on the go always out.always helping people with problems and taking them shopping on days off.im on my own so im the one who does all the house jobs d i y.so i do understand im over active and thts why im tierd all the time but the extras get in the way.just wish some one could tell me so i can get on with it.x

This discussion is related to been feeling woozy, like partially drunk, eyes also feel funny..
You may want to see your Dr to have some tests ran. You could be low on your B vitamins, anemic or completely run down. You should also have your ears checked because it sounds like your having some dizziness.
Your also having some symptoms of depression. I'm not a Dr of course and only he/she will be able to tell you if that's what's going on.
I hope you find out what's going on and feel better soon. Take care. Remar
2 weeks ago i felt a sharp pain go up the back of my neck and have felt dizzy (kind of like a hangover) ever since,my eyes feel irritated and watery and the 2 muscles in the back of my neck have been sore and since i have no insurance at the moment i am desperate to find a solution! Also been having crazy dreams.
I have been experiencing these same symptoms, I think it should be noted that I was born with a congenital heart condition called hypertrophic cardiomyopathy, I am 18, and at the age of 15 I was implanted with a pacemaker/small defibrillator in my left chest underneath my collarbone, it was discovered after an incident during wrestling practice when I went into cardiac arrest and almost lost my life, I believe I am very fit or at least above average in health for my age and have been less hard on my body since then, I am about 130 lbs and 5'5. For the past 2 weeks I've been suffering from these symptoms: a somewhat drunk feeling without drinking, some eye fatigue, tiredness, sometimes major but usually minor headaches, some pressure lingering near my forehead area, a small bit of pain near the back of my neck (but I believe this may be due to my posture, not sure), feeling I'm out of it, and sometimes minor memory loss but I remember with a bit of time, however it's very hard to think.

The first time these symptoms came was one day while I was sitting at my computer desk at night around 9:15 PM listening to some music, there were no lights besides the light coming from my computer. I ignored it until maybe 10:00 PM which is when I got off of my computer and layed down in bed since I thought It was just a headache, I watched TV for maybe 30 minutes - an hour until I actually slept (Couldn't sleep because I was worried). I woke up feeling fine, but then the same symptoms came back about 10 minutes later, and they intensified as time went on, I spoke to my mom about it and we decided to go to the emergency room because it had us concerned, driving to the hospital made it severely worse. At the hospital they took lots of tests, blood pressure many times, many samples of my blood, a CT Scan of my head and neck, a Pacemaker checkup, a heart ultrasound, blood works, X-rays, and told me everything came out fine. We stayed for about a week until they allowed us to leave, they prescribed me some Meclizine for the dizziness and then sent me on my way, however I feel it didn't help me at all since I left the hospital in the same condition as when I entered it.

It gets better whenever I lay down, and sometimes it gets worse when I'm using my computer, but it gets worse in either just ten minutes of computer time, or with five hours of computer time. When I lay in bed and use my phone or iPad it seems to be very weak, or not there at all. The odd part is that it comes and goes, I've been told it could either be an ear infection, depression, a shift in the brain stem, neck strain, and many other things. I'm trying my hardest to see if I can cure it on my own to not spend too much money on hospital expenses since so many people say many different doctors could not find the problem. I'm going to change my diet completely, take some supplements and vitamins, try to feel better about myself, and overall just get more rest. I live at ease with my mother, my father has been present in all years of my life and occasionally comes to visit me every day or week, I have a High School Diploma, and I do not work or go to college yet. I am probably the closest thing to your average teen boy. Sometimes I do get depressed and anxious about the meaning of life, and trying to examine its purpose, however I usually dismiss this idea and just continue living, trying to make the best of my situation.

If anyone has any information, or have had this and got better, PLEASE let me know. I get frustrated feeling like this and have read that some people have had it for years with still no cure, which makes me scared for my quality of life, and also leads me to losing some hope. I will definitely be posting if any improvements on my own situation are made.

My email is: My username with yahoo *******
Devon
575
At
Yahoo
Dot
Com
If you’d like to contact me.

Wizlox is right on too, I had the sane sharp pain on the back of my neck and ever since then my neck hasn't really felt the same
I suffered from all these symptoms for about 2 months, then I finally received a tiny electrical wave (shock) from my pacemaker delivered to my heart, and I instantly felt fine again.

I am only 18 years old, but I highly suggest seeing a cardiologist and asking if there is some way to deliver a small shock to your heart, as this could be the problem, as it was for me.