feeling drunk tierd dizzy funny
i would love to know why i feel like this every day like im in my own world.when i look at people i feel strange like i cant focus right like i need to swint my eyes to focus and no i dont need glasses had eyes chect thier fine i can lay in bed then feel like im on a round about.  i feel tierd all the time.i have three boys 11 8 4 oldest as toureets and ocd.im also a childminder so an extra 7 kids and im a size 8 always on the go always out.always helping people with problems and taking them shopping on days off.im on my own so im the one who does all the house jobs d i y.so i do understand im over active and thts why im tierd all the time but the extras get in the way.just wish some one could tell me so i can get on with it.x

This discussion is related to been feeling woozy, like partially drunk, eyes also feel funny..
You may want to see your Dr to have some tests ran. You could be low on your B vitamins, anemic or completely run down. You should also have your ears checked because it sounds like your having some dizziness.
Your also having some symptoms of depression. I'm not a Dr of course and only he/she will be able to tell you if that's what's going on.
I hope you find out what's going on and feel better soon. Take care. Remar
2 weeks ago i felt a sharp pain go up the back of my neck and have felt dizzy (kind of like a hangover) ever since,my eyes feel irritated and watery and the 2 muscles in the back of my neck have been sore and since i have no insurance at the moment i am desperate to find a solution! Also been having crazy dreams.