General Health Community
feet

This patient support community is for discussions relating to general health issues, adolescents, babies, child health, eating disorders, fitness, immunizations and vaccines, infectious diseases, and senior health.

feet

hi there my problem is my feet my left foot hurts when i walk it hurts on the bone leading from my big toe my other foot my right foot also hurts when i walk but it hurts at the top of my foot near my ankle when i twist my foot slightly there is a lump also when i move my right foot round in a circle it also clicks what do you think this is and could it be linked to marfans as it runs in the family
may be just a plantar fasciitis.Physiotherapy would help.
I get something similar google foot pain, up comes a pic of a foot you pin point whre the pain is, I got a few ideas from it, could be a nerve Impingement(Trapped Nerve) Plantar Facilitus ,the lump could be a ganglion, I take advil,put an ice block on it, I have had mine a couple of weeks or more, someone suggested I find more foot support for my shoes Orthontics stores sell shoe inserts. Good luck
could also be a heal spur i had to have one removed from my right foot.