forearms feel very heavy and weak

I'll be working and sometimes nothing at all, and suddenly my forearms feel very heavy and weak. What causes this?
Forearm pain can be caused by damage to the tissue in the hands, wrists  or forearms. If any one of the ligaments, tendons, and muscles of these tissues becomes damaged, it can cause pain. Carpal tunnel syndrome.can also affect the tissues in the hand, wrist, and forearm area. Carpal tunnel syndrome is caused by pressure on the median nerve. This pressure causes pain the wrist and forearm. It may also cause stiffness/limited mobility, weakness, tingling, or even numbness. Other conditions which can lead to your symptoms are a neurological or circulatory problem. A clinical examination and MRI studies  may help. See a neurologist. Do keep me posted.
Best luck and regards!