foreskin chafing
I have chafing of my foreskin. I had it before in the past and after a few days it will usually go away . but this time I have been having it for a long time. What can I do to take care of this problem . I also want to mentioned that I don't have medical insurance , so I was wondering if I can gat an over the counter medication that can take care of this problem.
    Hi try a good Antiseptic cream , when better use lube  Take care ...Bob
Perhaps it's a simple case of hydration? Do you drink a fair amount of water or moisturize often? That's what I would suggest before going to a dermatologist.
I am a woman, so I don't know if I can be much help, but I would listen to Bob, and drink more water as Lapdogblue has suggested.

Is it possible that you have a yeast infection? It it red and itchy? If this is the case, sit in a bath with about 6-8 drops of tea tree oil for about 20 minutes and repeat.

If it really is only from chaffing, maybe wear a tighter fitting cotton underwear. That way your penis won't move around as much and thus will decrease the chance of your foreskin chaffing.