fuzzy tingling feeling in legs and feet
My legs and feet constantly feel tingly and fuzzy like the nerves are frayed. I've been tested by the neurologist and they couldn't find anything wrong and ruled it to be realted to stress due to a failing marriage.  Once  divorce the symptons got better but the recent loss of both my former father-in-law and my dad 3 months apart the symptoms have started up again.  I feel like bugs are crawling up on my skin and my feet and ankles hurt all the time. It's like I tighten up all my muscles and I can't relax.  Would an antidepressant help? I current take klonipin for anxiety but I know that medicine can be addicting. Help

This discussion is related to tingling of my feet.
I have exactly the same thing as you . I have had 5 MRI's, 3 brain, 1 neck & 1 spine & nothing unusual was found. The symptoms come and go and lately I have had "fuzzy legs" . I've had this for about 5 years and it never gets any worse . Have also been told it could been stress related. It seems to flare up when I exercise more frequently . Occasionally I take lorazepam for anxiety but more often I take it to sleep. Have also been told it could be related to hormonal inbalance ? Just wondering how you are doing? Do you still have it? Have you found any treatments that resolve it?
BTW if you have received a diagnosis of an incurable condition I would rather you not share with me as it will induce further stress .
If you search "menopause symptoms" on this website you will discover that there are tons of women with the same symptoms as us. I was so relieved to read all these posts. I had heard before that it may be hormonally related but always had a bit of doubt . Now I am convinced. Check it out!