General Health Community
groin pain in r/& left groin

Join discussions relating to general health issues, adolescents, babies, child health, eating disorders, fitness, immunizations/vaccines, infectious diseases, and senior health.

groin pain in r/& left groin

hi ive been suffering from severe pain in my right groin and leg and lower back for some time now its going across the abdomen to the left groin sometimes its very difficult to get to a standing position my doctor thinks its my right hip i have osteo arthritis im 62 year old female  grateful for any help thanks
Hello.  It is very possible it is coming from the hip.  It is difficult to tell without seeing test results, or x-rays performed.    Other causes could be problems with the vertebra of the lumbar or sacral spine.  I recommend continuing to see your doctor and continuing the treatment of medications ordered or possible physical therapy.