hair on neck
I'm 19 yrs old and I have always had "peach fuzz"  on my neck but when I turned 18 it started to turn black and course and it keeps getting worse, is there something I can do to minimize the hair or possibly get rid of it?
By your neck, I'm assuming you mean your throat area, under your chin?  Have you been to your doctor/gyno to get your hormones checked?  That would be my first move.  You could have a hormone imbalance that could be causing the hair growth.  A lot of women suffer from hair growth.  There are many hair removal methods that you can choose from, including waxing, tweezing, shaving or cream hair removal.
u can use nair for mens, it removes the hair for a good period of time and the hair should get noticeably thinner