General Health Community
hand veins swelling

Join discussions relating to general health issues, adolescents, babies, child health, eating disorders, fitness, immunizations/vaccines, infectious diseases, and senior health.

hand veins swelling

Beginning last night, after turkey and fixings, the veins on the backs of both hands swelled significantly and shockingly when I stood with my arms lowered.  They would stop swelling when I raised my arms above shoulder level.  When I awoke this morning there seemed to be no problem but the condition returned later in the morning.  I’ve never noticed this before.  

I’m 58 yrs old, 5 ft 10 in and 200 lbs.  I’ve been taking Avalide 150/12.5 for pre-hypertension for 8 months.  I exercise six times per week and have done so for years; weights twice each week and spinning/bike four times.  Any thoughts, input would be appreciated.
Avatar n tn
im in first year university and my examinations in london last about 4 to 6 hours each! but a half an hour break in between. i have realized that the vein in my right hand has "popped" out and my hand really hurts. Its been one week and today i got very stressed out when i began to feel the same pain from my hand in my ankle vein in my right leg. does this pain have anything to do with writing? or heart diseases? how can i treat it plz plz plz!!!!
Avatar n tn
this site really ***** what is the point of making it if there is no one to answer these questions
medical help site FAIL!