Aa
A
A
Close
hard bump on lower left of head
Hello  I am a 46 year old man and for as long as I can remember I have noticed on each side of lower head you have a bump, but my left side is larger than the right and has been  for as long as I can remember now that I wear my hair short  you can see it protruding like a small tumor, its hard and does not move, it feels like skull and I wear a ball cap  a lot and it rubs there, I have had no medical problems from this that I know, however I plan on bringing it to the doctors attention, has anyone out there experienced this???
Cancel
2 Answers
Page 1 of 1
I Have the excact same thing in the same place as well my Doc said its a cist and as long as its not bothering me I'm okay but I'm a gal and my hair hides it, he also said its easy to remove but of course go and get it looked at and keep me posted thanks
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
yeah its a little weird it feels like bone to me and it doesnt hurt its just like one bump i bigger than the other so it sticks out , i dont feel any swollen lymph nodes anywhere but like I said when i go in for my check up I will have the doc look at it
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
General Health Community Resources